No matter how you spell it – Chanukah, Hanukka or Hanuka – the holiday is fast approaching. I was raised in a Jewish home where we definitely did not celebrate Christmas, and my parents consoled me with the concept that we got eight days of presents and I resigned myself to a lack of Christmas tree. As an adult, I no longer see a full 8 days of presents (boo!), but my family does still engage in some serious holiday gifting. Sometimes gift-giving for Hanukkah can be a little tricky. You want to honor the holiday, but not overdo it. Not too worry, I’ve narrowed down the vast interwebs to nine items that would be perfect for your Hanukkah-celebrating friends and family.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors