First glance, I thought this bag was a great shape. Slouchy leather, with a detachable shoulder strap makes a perfect messenger bag, right? Wrong. Vlad looks at this bag and says “Is it uni-sex?”. There lies the problem. The Miu Miu Antiqued Leather Handbag is a perfect shaped everyday messenger bag but is manly and burly. Look like a man on a mission to go do something manly, say chug a beer, not shave your beard, walk in 4 inches of mud and not care, or get smashed watching football if you carry this bag. The mere fact that Vlad thinks he could carry it too turns me away from its brown antiqued leather. Hand-held or across the body this bag screams out masculine, and unless that is what you are going for, I wouldn’t spend a penny on it. Buy it through Net A Porter for $1385 for a man.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors