Fendi hit big with its 2Jours totes, and the brand has put a playful spin on the seriously popular design with a line of monster-inspired bags and accessories. By now you’ve seen the bag monsters floating around the Internet (and maybe even on the bags of your friends), but Fendi has released an entire line of monstrous items. Some are more wearable, like chic blue pumps and a grey 2Jours, and some are more playful, like a bag embellished to look like an owl or a furry monster charm. Either way, there is an adorable video Net-A-Porter released featuring these items, several of which are Net-a-Porter exclusives. Watch the video and browse our gallery of the Fendi Bag Bugs you’ll only find at Net-a-Porter!
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Céline's Spring 2015 Runway Bags Struggle Following Upheaval in Accessories Department
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable