Friday fug is brought to you by Fendi today. Ferociously fugly in every sense of the word, this orange Zucchino-embossed mirror leather bag would stop traffic, cause a pile up, and make quite a few people wish they never saw this. This is the Fendi Forever Mirror Leather Bag, which will forever be fugly in our books. As if the orange mirror shine was not enough, there is gold hardware. I could find this bag on Canal Street with even the makers shunning it. Everything about it is totally a no go in our books, so please please, never buy it and don’t let anyone you care for carry it. Don’t go there at Bergdorf Goodman for $800.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- Céline's Spring 2015 Runway Bags Struggle Following Upheaval in Accessories Department