Marni is a brand known for their art deco theme that is done in a very minimalist manner. This clutch is a perfect example of what Marni does best. The Marni Satin Framed Clutch implements resin square embellishments on the front with a kissing clasp closure at the top. The navy satin body pulls the embellishments together and gives the perfect touch. This clutch is small, measuring only 8″W x 7″H, yet large enough to carry the essentials for a night out. This is a great piece with an art deco feel, to make you feel as if you are walking the streets of South Beach. The clutch is shown with a great outfit option; a sleek white Alexander Wang dress and a funky Roberto Cavalli bangle. The price will also lure you in, as this bag is well under the $500 mark. Buy through Net A Porter for $336.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014