This Chloe Maggie Double-Fram Bag is heavily featured in Chloe’s ad campaigns, and it is pretty adorable. The cinnamon and mahogany trim constitute an unassuming color scheme that nonetheless packs a lot of personality. The leather looks smooth and smooshy and rich, and goodness knows Chloe can do great leather. The detailing is spot on – love the little closure on top, love the Chloe button, love the flap with the tiny turnlock, love the ruching that is so dangerously close to evoking cameltoe, but escapes looking just cute. The doctor bag shape is also enticing and the bag is pretty roomy, I believe, with a nice chubby look to it from the side. It doesn’t say frame bag, but it definitely is, and I like that unexpectedness. There are actually a few compartments, both push-locked and zippered, so practicality included. I love the bag. It would look super stylish with some sandals and casual summer tops and cropped jeans. But hold the phone. Maggie is going to cost you $2,895! Who authorized Chloe to charge Chanel prices? We’re going to have to have us a talk. If you can’t resist, you can buy her at Net-A-Porter. If you think 3K is a little much, sit back and sigh with me and urge your very very very wealthy friend to indulge in your place.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors