From the new season of Chanel, I present you the Chanel Madison Patent Leather Flap. It comes in an array of colors, including this gorgeous liquid gold. What’s not to love? The quilted flap over the smooth leather of the rest of the bag is an interesting touch, as are the subtle metal chain links gracing the center of the bag. The patent is right on for this season, and the color is droolworthy. But…doesn’t that central chain-bordered flap remind you of something? Do you find yourself giggling at the sight of this picture and not understanding why? That’s right. The friendly folks on the Purse Forum have aptly named this bag “the Weenus.” Why? Because there’s a fat schlong drooping right down the middle of it. I won’t even go into how the adjacent quilted portions now evoke wrinkled…anyway, I said I wouldn’t. So buyer beware! I know this bag has its charms, and I can’t quite call it fugly, but should you be sporting this patent piece on your shoulder and you hear some immature snickering…well, that’s probably coming from the mouth of a corrupted soul like me who can see your bag in all its phallic glory. If you insist, and better, if this post has further whetted your interest, get ready to cough up $1,995 and call your local Chanel boutique or luxury department store, and see more pretty pictures at chanel.com.
Join The Chanel Community On PurseForum
- Authenticate This Chanel - Get Chanel bag authentication help
- Photos Of Your Chanel In Action - Share pictures of your Chanel goodies
- F.A.Q. On Chanel Maintenance - Addressing the most common Chanel bag care questions
- Post questions on Chanel Shopping in its dedicated sub-forum
- Hang out in the Chanel Clubhouse or browse the extensive Chanel Reference Library for more info