It seems as though Victoria Beckham is a living Marc Jacobs ad lately. Her dress closet has been comprised of Marc Jacobs dresses, and while each dress looks a little blah on the mannequin, Victoria pulls it off with flying colors. And what is her bag of choice with all of her Marc Jacobs dresses? It has been Hermes as of late, until this past weekend. As she shopped with her kids at Barney’s in Beverly Hills, Victoria Beckham wore the Marc Jacobs Dabble Print Tunic Dress and paired it with the Giorgio Armani Croc-Embossed Tote. When I first spotted this bag I was wracking my brain trying to figure out the designer, but with a little help on tPF, we figured it all out. The handbag is designed with beige crocodile embossed leather and is for sale at Neiman Marcus for $1,695. As for the dress, it is on sale at Net A Porter for $1,950.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- Instagram's Best Bags of NYFW