A little punk style does casual street wear well. Nicky Hilton seems to always be in the shadow of her sister Paris Hilton, but really because Paris is just so Paris, it would take a whole-lotta person to be more of an attention fiend. I am a fan of Nicky Hilton’s outfit, except the pairing of the black jacket, then it becomes a bit too drab for my liking. Of course we are here to check out the handbag, which is the highly coveted Chanel Chain Strap Handbag. Check out a breakdown of Nicky Hilton’s outfit at Fab Sugar.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors