While many know Hermes as the herald of the Olympian gods, we all know Hermes as the creme de la creme of the handbag, silk scarf, enamel bracelets, and home objects world. The most coveted handbag to many is the Hermes Birkin, which typically has a waiting list and starts around $6000. If you are determined to own a part of the Hermes world, start small and work your way up. The Hermes Lucky Key Ring is made with goatskin. Hopefully, this piece will be your lucky charm to help you on your way to Birkin heaven. Buy it through Hermes online for $120.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight