While many know Hermes as the herald of the Olympian gods, we all know Hermes as the creme de la creme of the handbag, silk scarf, enamel bracelets, and home objects world. The most coveted handbag to many is the Hermes Birkin, which typically has a waiting list and starts around $6000. If you are determined to own a part of the Hermes world, start small and work your way up. The Hermes Lucky Key Ring is made with goatskin. Hopefully, this piece will be your lucky charm to help you on your way to Birkin heaven. Buy it through Hermes online for $120.
Join The Hermès Community On PurseForum
- Authenticate This Hermès - Get help authenticating an Hermès bag, scarf or accessory
- Find out How To Get A Birkin
- Post Your Hermès In Action - 2.1 Million Views and counting!
- Share Your your last Hermès purchase and see what others are buying
- Discuss Hermès resellers, international price comparisons, special/podium orders, and more in the Hermès Shopping sub
- Don't miss daily reveal threads, join a local H meetup or hang with other owners in the Hermès Clubhouses