It seems only fitting that I run into these travel bags. If you all have realized one thing about me by now, it is that I am ALWAYS! traveling. In the past two months, Vlad and I have not been in one place for more than two weeks. New York, to Ft. Lauderdale, to Kentucky, to Ohio. In a week and a half we are going to Germany and straight from there I will be going to Florida. And within in place I go, we are constantly on the move too. Sure, I love to travel but I am sick of living out of my suitcase. Wondering what to pack, did I pack enough, wrap the toiletries, figure out my carry on, unload my computer, keep shoes away from clothes… did I forget anything? Probably. So while it is not necessary, and can easily be done with an old pillow case from your house, the Bodas Travel Bags are a cute idea for the gal who travels. Each cotton bag is embroidered saying bikini, underwear and shoes. Measurements are 13″x21″. That will fit my bikini and underwear, but my shoes are a whole different story. Either way, this is just a fun little gift and will help organization when packing. Buy through Barneys for $25.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight