It’s all about hand-held bags. They may life easy, keep those arms and shoulders from hurting, and can be flung on the wrist like an over-sized dangling bracelet. I often travel with my Louis Vuitton Wapity which is a godsend. For a funky over sized clutch, the Jimmy Choo Foldover Calfskin Clutch is the perfect mix of shiny leather goodness and stylish gold tone hardware bling. The bigger the clutch the more that can be held, which is always a plus (dimensions are 9Â½”H X 13″L X 2″W). There is ample store room, including an outside zip pocket, interior zip pocket, and interior card pockets along with a wrist strap and suede lining. I’ve got an itch for this bag; playful, young, rocker, practical, and or sale through Saks for $1250.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014