Originally, when I wrote the title of this post (which is the first thing that I do with every post), the word “October” creeped in. Having to delete it and replace it with “November” is a pretty jarring reminder that time marches forward despite our inept human complaints. As you guys well know, around here we like to deal with the inevitability of human existence in the only way we know how: with a rousing Want It Wednesday full of things we’d all like to own.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- Céline's Spring 2015 Runway Bags Struggle Following Upheaval in Accessories Department