Originally, when I wrote the title of this post (which is the first thing that I do with every post), the word “October” creeped in. Having to delete it and replace it with “November” is a pretty jarring reminder that time marches forward despite our inept human complaints. As you guys well know, around here we like to deal with the inevitability of human existence in the only way we know how: with a rousing Want It Wednesday full of things we’d all like to own.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors