I find one of the biggest fashion faux pas to be ordinary designs that make people say ‘Ehhhh’. Even if you make a fashion atrocity, if you did so by going out on a limb and adding bells, whistles, horns, and all that shebang, at least you were trying to be bold and different. If you make a hit handbag by combining simplicity and elegance then props to you. If you just end up ordinary, then you have been nothing but safe and plain which is a major downer in my opinion. This is the feeling I get when looking at the Marc Jacobs Quilted Leather Wallet. Sure it is not awful, but it is not great either. It is simple and safe. Safe this time is not good enough. The more I look at the black quilted leather with visible white stitching I begin to even find it fugly. There is an embossed logo on the front with gold studs on either side, the closure is a press stud fastening, and on the inside there are zip fastening sections for coins credit cards. All in all, this wallet merely makes me shrug. Via Net-A-Porter for $425.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six