I think I have been neglecting wallets lately. That may be because I am in love with the wallet Vlad got me for Christmas, so wallets aren’t at the top of my list of wants and needs. But I can’t pass up a beautiful plastic carrier when I see one ;-). The Fendi B Wallet shows off soft pebbled leather with a patent leather trim. The goods are on the inside when you find 8 credit card slots, one billfold, one checkbook slot, and one picture slot. I assume if you are a plastic junkie, you can double up in each slot- Ha! There is a buckle flap closure which opens up to canvas lining and a windowed driver’s license slot. The dimensions are 7.5″ x 4″ x .5″ and if I were to get this wallet, I would opt for the bone- I think it is stunning. Buy it through eLuxury for $520.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- Instagram's Best Bags of NYFW