When I think of Versace I think of ornate. For some reason Versace has never seemed very subtle to me. Because of this many of the Versace bags are more for showy and glamourous wear, then wear to the grocery store. I know I preach about practicality, but I also know beauty. Showing off ritz and blitz on the runway, Versace’s spring line manifests itself with glamour and intricate detailing. The Versace Canyon Medium Denim Croc Bag beams in-your-face style. While not actual croc, this denim and croc-embossed leather bag is accented with gold metal hardware and can not be missed by any passerby. The shape of this bag is alluring and stunning with its knotted rolled leather hardware, diagonal buckesles on the front, straps with buckles on the sides, and front zipped pocket. Finishing off the Versace goodness is the signature Versace plaque and Medusa medallion clasp on the front of the bag. Love it or hate it, Versace continues to make their bags a site that could never be missed. Buy it via eLuxury for $2400.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014