Red was always a color I strayed from. Lately, I am drawn to it. It is so sexy and sultry. Lately I have also become literally obsessed with Diane von Furstenberg Wrap Dresses. The dresses are easy to throw on and very flattering. I wasn’t aware of the beautiful DVF accessories. The Diane von Furstenberg Red Convertible Bag combines slouchy with stylish. The body is ponyhair and the bag is trimmed in leather. There is a hammered brass ‘love knot’ which is based off out the DVF H. Stern Jewelry Collection. Pockets are what make this bag spacious and roomy- there are two side pockets and a front pocket with a diagonal flap closure. Pricey yes, beautiful yes – Buy it from DVF online for $1190.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors