Jessica Stam must be thrilled that the bag Marc Jacobs named after her continues to thrive. The Marc Jacobs Stam is back again, for another season after about four years of being in the spotlight. The Stam has not yet made its way into my handbag collection. Sure, I love the bag, but it just has not grabbed my attention fully yet to the point of going out to buy it. As the ‘it bag’ craze dies down, it is great to see the lovers of this bag continue to year for it. For all the gals that love pink, the Marc Jacobs Stam Quilted Satchel is ready for spring in a sweet plum color that is very feminine. The gold tone hardware is shown on the chunky chain shoulder strap and the kiss-lock closure top. This bag features a frame top and then the soft quilted leather body; which has proven to be a huge success season after season. There is also an easy access front zip pocket. This bag is only available for pre-order and also comes in ivory. But the plum, which resembles more of a pink hue, would get my vote. Pre-order through Saks for $1,350.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- Instagram's Best Bags of NYFW