The Prada craze over the Gaufre is well deserved. The ruched leather is done impeccably by Prada and the various options available means that there is most likely a Gaufre that will suit any lady or gent. While browsing the Prada Venice store I was drooling over a creamy supple camel colored lambskin Gaufre. On the other end of the spectrum is the Silver Metallic Prada Nappa Gaufre Messenger which is gleaming and beaming enough for you to view a distorted view of your face everywhere you go. Not totally my style, but intense metallics are in and this messenger is easy to carry around for your summer days. There are two front pockets and an adjustable cross-body strap on this 10Â½” H x 14″W x 5Â½”D bag. Expect to get the bag shipped around June of this summer; Pre-order now via Saks for $2680.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors