Vlad and I had the pleasure of meeting Devi Kroell, the glamorous designer who is soft spoken and radiates when speaking of her designs. I have always been a fan of Devi’s slouchy hobos, that made her name known, and more recently her box clutches. Many first wore Devi Kroell’s python slouchy hobo, which at the time Devi was one of few designers implementing the use of exotic skins. In fact, Jessica Simpson made the bag quite popular and her sister Ashley became a fan also. Her purses are designed with all attention paid to detail. Devi’s focus is on the exotics, and while she has been known for her python use (including python boots who are worn by stars like Kate Moss), Devi has ventured into alligator skin. Vlad was obsessing over her orange Alligator Large Hobo which retails for $28,990. So with that being said, I shall start to re-obsess over her python bags, because her alligator bags are not in my budget right now. Devi Kroell has lived around the world taking in different cultures, languages, and experiences to make her handbag and accessory line what it is today.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More