Devi Kroell bags have taken the handbag loving world by storm. I for one am a huge fan. Devi specializes in exotic materials and out-of-the-box looks. One of her signature looks has become wood box clutches, which I have raved about before. While the colorful embellishments were a bit much for some of you, the Devi Kroell Wood Embellished Clutch is a stunning toned down option. This clutch is designed with black smooth ash wood and dressed up with tonal embellishments which makes this easily wearable year around. The clutch is large enough for your essentials, including a phone, lip gloss, credit cards, and a few other miscellaneous goods. Truly hand held, this clutch is perfect for a party or a black tie event. The inside is lined with satin which tops the clutch off with a luxurious feel. Buy through Net A Porter for $1,590.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors