If I were a lady I would be carrying this bag. The first time I saw her I could not get her picture out of my head, itÂ’ is the beautiful Louis Vuitton Sophie. A sleek name and a sleek design, classic monogram canvas oozes simplicity with an edge. Sophie is one hot handbag. The bag has a removable leather strap and gold chain which looks great as a bag charm, so thereÂ’s no need for that panda cles you were insisting on your husband to buy you for the holidays, is there? Well, maybe just to be on the safe side before there is none left at all. I fell in Love with the Antigua bags because of the gold plaque on the front and now a monogram canvas bag has got one, IÂ’m loving it!. If I have to, I will rock this bag, but for now, I will leave it to you ladies. The size of Sophie is just a right size for your cell, make up and other accessories. This new Louis Vuitton Sophie measures approximately 10Â’Â’x 5Â’Â’ and is already available in Japan but will be in Louis Vuitton stores around the world from February for around $425. Visit the exclusive Louis Vuitton boutique online!
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014