After the mess that was heard round the world, the Louis Vuitton Tribute Patchwork Bag, LV is still trying to redeem itself with more limited edition handbags that they hope will sit better with the world. This is where the Louis Vuitton Dentelle line comes into play, the line touted as the lace underwear line. Oddly enough, Marc Jacobs named the Louis Vuitton Dentelle Kirsten after Kirsten Dunst. She is not in my mind what I would consider the romantic, elegant, prim and proper gal (that is unless we are thinking of her in Marie Antoinette), but Marc felt the need to pay homage to her, so be it. The Dentelle line itself has me on a fence, do I love the 18th Century inspired lace look or is it totally tacky? It is subtle, but I do believe to appreciate the beauty you would have to be up close. Under the lace is LV monogram canvas, which is not really fitting with delicate lace. But it does the job. Help me jump from one side of the fence to the next; Yay or Nay on the Dentelle line and WHY? Inquire through Louis Vuitton about availability and pricing.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Céline's Spring 2015 Runway Bags Struggle Following Upheaval in Accessories Department
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable