After the mess that was heard round the world, the Louis Vuitton Tribute Patchwork Bag, LV is still trying to redeem itself with more limited edition handbags that they hope will sit better with the world. This is where the Louis Vuitton Dentelle line comes into play, the line touted as the lace underwear line. Oddly enough, Marc Jacobs named the Louis Vuitton Dentelle Kirsten after Kirsten Dunst. She is not in my mind what I would consider the romantic, elegant, prim and proper gal (that is unless we are thinking of her in Marie Antoinette), but Marc felt the need to pay homage to her, so be it. The Dentelle line itself has me on a fence, do I love the 18th Century inspired lace look or is it totally tacky? It is subtle, but I do believe to appreciate the beauty you would have to be up close. Under the lace is LV monogram canvas, which is not really fitting with delicate lace. But it does the job. Help me jump from one side of the fence to the next; Yay or Nay on the Dentelle line and WHY? Inquire through Louis Vuitton about availability and pricing.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- You Have Six Months to Fortify Your Wallet Against Fendi's Spring 2015 Runway Bags
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- So Nice We Had To Cover It Twice: 15 More of the Best Burgundy Bags for Fall