After the mess that was heard round the world, the Louis Vuitton Tribute Patchwork Bag, LV is still trying to redeem itself with more limited edition handbags that they hope will sit better with the world. This is where the Louis Vuitton Dentelle line comes into play, the line touted as the lace underwear line. Oddly enough, Marc Jacobs named the Louis Vuitton Dentelle Kirsten after Kirsten Dunst. She is not in my mind what I would consider the romantic, elegant, prim and proper gal (that is unless we are thinking of her in Marie Antoinette), but Marc felt the need to pay homage to her, so be it. The Dentelle line itself has me on a fence, do I love the 18th Century inspired lace look or is it totally tacky? It is subtle, but I do believe to appreciate the beauty you would have to be up close. Under the lace is LV monogram canvas, which is not really fitting with delicate lace. But it does the job. Help me jump from one side of the fence to the next; Yay or Nay on the Dentelle line and WHY? Inquire through Louis Vuitton about availability and pricing.
Join The Louis Vuitton Community On PurseForum
- Authenticate This Louis Vuitton - Get assistance with authenticating an LV bag
- Recommended Resellers & Shops for authentic LV - TPF members share their experiences
- Your Louis Vuitton in Action - share your LV goodies with the community
- Louis Vuitton F.A.Q. - Owners answer most LV questions
- Louis Vuitton Shopping sub-forum for all things LV-shopping, Louis Vuitton Clubs for hardcore fans & community-organized LV Owner Meet-Ups