There is a combination of love from Jimmy Choo that results in a handbag masterpiece. The shape of the Ramona Tote, the studs from the Jimmy Choo Zulu Stud Clutch, and the weave of the Rio clutch, results in the beauty that is the Jimmy Choo Riki Patent Bag. Jimmy Choo simply took the good from a variety of their bags to make a stunning design. The mauve patent leather is lust worthy, the gold hardware with a touch of studs gives a sweet edge, and the rings at the top of the buckle fastening straps look super cool. There is just something about this bag that I love. Not to mention the inside is lined with lilac trim, which is like the perfect hint of girly! Buy through Net A Porter for $1895.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- Céline's Spring 2015 Runway Bags Struggle Following Upheaval in Accessories Department