The tribal theme has caught on at Jimmy Choo and there are two accessories that not only look amazing together but also give a smashing effect. Pairing the Jimmy Choo Martha Clutch with the Jimmy Choo Corsica Sandals will make a bold impact. My attention has moved from the calming ivory and neutrals of my wedding theme to in-your-face animal prints. Opposite ends of the spectrum, sure, why not? Wear the perfect little black dress and add vavoom with your accessories, that is our motto here. This Jimmy Choo clutch appeals to my need for animal print. What I love most is the leopard printed pony is broken up in the middle of the bag with tan suede. This gives you the animal print you desire without going overboard. The clutch is zip expandable and is featured, along with the stunning shoes, in the SS09 Advertising Campaign. Buy through Jimmy Choo for $1,595.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014