Remember when you were young and you looked forward to sleepovers? I loved having my friends over but I also loved going to their houses. I would fold up my Strawberry Shortcake sleeping bag and pack up a small bag with what I might need and patiently wait for my parents to drive me to my friend’s house. Well, although my Strawberry Shortcake sleeping bag days are over and I am a grown up, I should carry a grown up bag when I head on a weekend excursion. The Pauric Sweeney Overnight 1 Python Bag is definitely a grown up bag. We’ve shared some fabulous Pauric Sweeney handbags in the past. These people really know how to work with exotic materials, and this bag is no exception. I love the sand colored python, accented with nubuck leather handles, charms on these handles, silver metal hardware and contrasting tweed lining. The python material looks so smooth and flake free (which any good python should be). This would be a great bag to pack up as you are whisked away for a surprise weekend getaway! A little pricey, but if nothing else, at least it is nice to look at! Buy through Net-a-Porter for $2720.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014