Sleek sophistication at its finest, the Lanvin Metallic Montrogueil Handbag features a sheer metallic gold leather on a stunning structured bag. Lanvin has hit big in the past year, with simple bags that show style and class. As we all know, metallic is still in for spring/summer and this light gold metallic is a stunning rendition of the trend. There is a turnlock closure and a structured zippered bottom compartment to store the not so readily available necessities (perfect spot for medicine you must travel with, epi pen, and anything else ugly or not chic!). Double leather handles or the removable gold chain shoulder strap finish this stunner off. The understated beautiful bag measures 12.5″x16″x6.5″. Buy it through Barneys for $2105.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Céline's Spring 2015 Runway Bags Struggle Following Upheaval in Accessories Department
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable