A couple weeks ago I committed a handbag fashion crime; I identified a bad wrong :shock: . Do not do that! It makes the handbag gods angry. The handbag that was ID’d wrong is the stunning Givenchy Nightingale. Little Miss Ashley Olsen was seen sporting a black Givenchy bag. But a very subdued version of the bag has caught my attention, the Givenchy Metallic Nightingale which touts gold metallic leather. This satchel has two leather handles and a detachable shoulder strap, obviously the handbag add-on must have! There is not much to this bag, but it is liked by many for its simplicity and plush leather. Brown and black leather are also available, yet if I were picking one I’d go between this gold metallic with its slight shimmer or the understated black. Which combination has your attention? Pricey yet beautiful via Barneys for $1895.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors