Even though we have only officially lived in South Florida for a few days, the fashionable come out in multitudes everyday. This is the land of dressing up to go get groceries. This morning Vlad and I took the dog for a walk, and if anyone drove by and saw my outfit they would have literally fallen over laughing. Striped pants, purple sandals, and a black vest (on top of my old shirt of course). I realized that there needs to be a little more effort going into my everyday wear, even if it is just to pump gas. Miami especially is the land of glitz, glamour, and barely there clothing. To add a modern and edgy appeal to my outfits, a clutch like the Chloe Plexi Leather Clutch will pop out with its shimmering silver metallic leather and frame body. This clutch would work perfectly in South Beach, as Deco Drive is the place to be when you are fabulous, stylish, or sight-seeing. The closure is made with lucite and finishes off the art-deco appeal. I find this handbag to be a refreshing Chloe handbag, as many of their bags are not nearly as edgy. Buy through Net A Porter for $1,720.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014