Dior has become well known for its saddle bags. This one brings a little twist (and texture) into the mix. The Dior Flight Shearling Saddle Bag integrates the shearling style of the moment with the high end designer name and shape. The bag is made of soft and plush shearling with smooth leather trim and is accented with polished silver metal hardware. The shoulder straps also bring in both the shearling and leather with the signature Dior silver metal CD charms. Along with all the aviator flight appeal, there is an oversized silver metal D charm dangling from the flap, a back snapped pocket, a flap closure with Velcro (that’s right, Velcro) under the leather strap, and is lined with fine logo jacquard canvas lining. The dimensions are 9.5″ x 7.5″ x 2.5″. I think the bag looks more appealing for the feel of the shearling than anything else. You can take flight with this puppy for $1390 via eLuxury.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six