After spotting this bag on Vanessa Hudgens, all Rebecca Minkoff fans have been going crazy over this bag! The bag is the Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Mini in Tangerine from the Spring 2008 collection. While the bag has not hit stores yet, it has already created a buzz. The color is not an in-your-face orange, rather a burnt orange that gives the perfect shade of color while being easy to wear. All I know is this version is super hot, and I am hoping I can get my hands on one when they are available! Inquire through Rebecca Minkoff and keep checking to see when the Spring 2008 bags will be on their site!
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014