Earlier today I asked for a little help identifying the handbag Gerri Halliwell was seen sporting. It took you all no time to figure it out, pointing me in the direction of Miu Miu! A special thanks to Kath for being the first to send us the link. The bag of choice of Ginger Spice was the Miu Miu Nappa Frame Tote which features a frame top with golden hardware and black Nappa leather. This is a very clean and sophisticated look from Miu Miu, which is easy to see why Geri paired it with her refined white coat. This handbag can polish off an outfit easily. There is a detachable crossbody strap, but wearing this as a messenger bag will take away the elegant touch. Dimensions are 13″W X 12″H X 5″D. Buy through Saks for $1,595.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- You Have Six Months to Fortify Your Wallet Against Fendi's Spring 2015 Runway Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors