The name “Fashion Week” is so misleading. A quick seven days of fancy clothes and we’re done and can move on, right? Please? NOPE. Fashion already has a warped sense of time (winter coats for sale in June, anyone?), and now we’re done with our third week of Fashion Week, this one in Italy. Milan Fashion Week has come and gone, but as with both New York and London before it, the full story of the event isn’t just what happens inside the shows. There’s a whole world of fashion going on outside as well, and that includes some people of varying levels of fame carrying handbags. Naturally, where there are people carrying bags, we are there to document it. Take a look at the best handbag moments from outside Milan’s Spring 2014 shows.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015