Guides    News

Where in the World Do the Most Popular Designer Bags Cost the Least? We Found Out.

We took a look at the biggest international shopping markets to find where travelers can get the lowest prices on luxury goods. Updated April '20.

A love of high-end fashion and a love of international travel often overlap. Both require considerable expendable income and aesthetic curiosity, and both fashion and travel have a sense of glamor to them, which compounds on itself when the two are combined. After all, what feels better than someone asking where you got your bag and you getting to say, “Oh, this old thing? Paris.” That’s not the only advantage of shopping while traveling internationally, though: it can save you a lot of money, especially if you live in the US and are headed to Western Europe.

The same designer bag almost always costs a significantly different price depending on which currency you’re using, and although an increasingly global luxury market has lead to brands trying to bring their cross-market prices into closer alignment, there are still some big gaps. In order to find out where you can get the best deal, we tracked down local prices for a half dozen of the world’s most popular bags in the world’s biggest luxury markets in North America, Europe, Asia and Oceania. Whenever available, we found the prices in local currency on brands’ websites and then converted them to US dollars for the most accurate comparison; for some of the brands whose websites don’t offer full international prices, we found prices in USD at third-party retailers for bags available to ship to our markets.

Beyond just currency fluctuations and the vagaries of global MSRPs, there’s also the Value-Added Tax, commonly referred to as the VAT, when shopping on vacation in Europe. If you do your paperwork correctly at both your point of purchase and departure airport in both continental Europe and Great Britain, you’ll be refunded anywhere from 5% to 25% of your purchase price on luxury goods of all sorts. In the UK and France, the VAT refund is up to 20%, which is an enormous discount off the already below-US prices that current exchange rates provide, especially for bags that rarely, if ever go on sale. If you’re traveling to Western Europe from anywhere in the rest of the world, you should consider stocking your closet. (You can also check out our detailed guide to VAT refunds and processes across the world’s most popular shopping destinations.)

Right now, recent British political uncertainties over the Brexit vote have significantly weakened the British pound, which makes the UK a better deal for vacationing US shoppers than usual. When it comes to European bag designers, though, France (and other eurozone Western European countries–MSRPs are usually the same throughout) is still the best place to buy. Check out our full results below.

Chanel Classic Flap Bag – Medium

Japan ¥313,500 JPY $2,911
Singapore $3,520 $2,479
Canada $3,892 CAD $2,756
Australia $3,290 AUD $2,092

Jim
Jim

You actually get 12% refund from France. You do not get back the full VAT.

Pamela
Pamela
Reply to  Jim

What about italy?

Londoncalling
Londoncalling
1 year ago
Reply to  Pamela

Only in airport duty free do you get the full refund. Otherwise all shops will take a percentage as a handling fee

Kate M
Kate M
Reply to  Pamela

I would head to The Mall in Florence: https://wordpress.com/mallratsite

Reply to  Jim

I will update! The reading I did was not clear on that.

APD
APD
Reply to  Amanda Mull

You aren’t entitled to the full VAT tax refund in any EU nation. The VAT tax is generally 20% and you can get back most, but not all, of it. 12% in France, 12.2% in the UK, 11.4% in Germany, 13.5% in Finland, 13.9% in Ireland, 13.9% in Portugal and only 4.9% in Switzerland. You can find the rest of the countries in the EU and calculate your refund through this handy site: http://www.globalblue.com/customer-services/tax-free-shopping/refund-calculator/?_ga=1.135125681.1890223799.1473436373 It’s also a good idea to sign up for an account with Global Blue if you do what I do and only buy your designer bags abroad. Then you get a card with all of your information attached so it just needs to be swiped at checkout and it fills out the forms for you so it’s one less step in store. You then just need to bring the forms to the airport and have customs stamp them and send them back to Global Blue. You have to make sure to have the paperwork stamped at the airport in the LAST European Union country you are visiting before coming back to the States though. If you take advantage of favorable exchange rates, the often substantial price differences overseas, the VAT tax refund and the fact that sales often drop in Europe before they do here in the States, you can save upwards of 40% on designer bags. That’s also not even taking into account sales tax in the U.S. which can reach upwards of 9%-10% on the West coast.

Kathy Oscar
Kathy Oscar
Reply to  APD

Very detailed explanation! This is exactly what I do when I (used to) travel and purchase abroad.

Velda Wanrong
Velda Wanrong
Reply to  APD

Exactly, so are the UK prices in the article wrong because UK’s VAT return shld be between 10-12% only?

APD
APD
Reply to  Velda Wanrong

No, these are the prices after currency conversion but before VAT returns.

cutiem14ril
cutiem14ril

This information and blogpost right here is GOLD. Thank you

Gigi
Gigi

Now if only travel was free, I could afford to snatch one up 😉

TheModMazza
TheModMazza
Reply to  Gigi

You are very welcome!

TheModMazza
TheModMazza
Reply to  Gigi

Selfridges ships to the USA for a flat rate, that includes the importing/customs fee.

Michelle Harris
Michelle Harris
Reply to  TheModMazza

I expected that Selfridges would result in much cheaper bags for me right after the Brexit vote but I was disappointed. When I calculated all the fees and the exchange rate, it seemed relatively close to US price for many bags.

TheModMazza
TheModMazza

Go on the US version of the site.

Reply to  TheModMazza

THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! Prices are lower than the UK on a lot of items. I just bought some shoes. Will follow up with a Burberry bag too.

celinadang
celinadang
Reply to  Sparky

Hi,
Sorry to bother you, but I also was just planning on making some purchases on the Selfridges website. I am new to the site, and am a bit confused on how you were able to save some money/how did you know prices are lower than the UK for a lot of items. I am planning to have my item shipped in the US. What foreign currency (USD, Euro, etc.) did you click on the website? If you don’t mind, would you be so kind as to walk me through the steps on how you were able to save so much? Would really appreciate your help 🙂

Reply to  celinadang

I chose an item then compared the same item’s price on a USA site. I factored in the local state sales tax and used this for comparison. Using xe.com I converted £ to $. Since I wrote the original post Selfridges has adjusted many prices (St Laurent Tributes especially) and some items are no longer shipping to USA but don’t let that stop you from comparing. British brands like Ted Baker and Burberry still cheaper on Selfridges USA site. Might only be $200 on a $2000 Bag but hey, that’s $200 in your pocket!!!

Reply to  TheModMazza

WOAH – THANK YOU!!! I just checked out the USA Selfridges site. Burberry is cheaper on their site than the USA Burberry site. A Canterbury tote is $1250 on the USA Burb but only $790 on Selfridges!! $460 difference.

Gigi
Gigi
Reply to  TheModMazza

Thank you for that wonderful tidbit!

Marna452
Marna452
Reply to  Gigi

I usually benefit approximately 6 thousand-8 thousand bucks /month for freelancing at home. For everybody eager to work basic freelance task for few hrs /a day at your house and make good salary while doing it… Test this task http://ur1.ca/p7vx2

fdgdsfdgfdg

Virginiatbledsoe3
Virginiatbledsoe3
Reply to  Gigi

Google is paying 97$ per hour! Work for few hours and have longer with friends & family! !mj288d:
On tuesday I got a great new Land Rover Range Rover from having earned $8752 this last four weeks.. Its the most-financialy rewarding I’ve had.. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it
!mj288d:
??
??;?? http://GoogleFinancialJobsCash288MediaLinkGetPay$97Hour ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????::::::!mj288d:….,…….

jpmonte
jpmonte
Reply to  TheModMazza

Thank You!!!

laura
laura

How about Italy, is it the same price as France?

Reply to  laura

For all the bags I checked, Italy and France were the same.

Dutchie
Dutchie
Reply to  Amanda Mull

Did you include Germany in your comparisons? I’m always shocked by how low the prices are there, but I’m not sure that holds for luxury goods.

Javeli
Javeli
1 year ago
Reply to  Dutchie

I don’t think this is an overall comparison — it doesn’t have airport stores in Thailand which has one of the cheapest luxury goods.

Lorchik
Lorchik
Reply to  Amanda Mull

Hi Amanda, I sent you the price of Birkin 30 cm in Canada an hour ago, it is not for sale, by no means only for a fresh update to add to your chart

Lorchik
Lorchik
Reply to  Amanda Mull

Fresh B 30 cm in Clemence leather $11,340 CAD

TexasST
TexasST

Although I won’t be traveling anytime soon, this is very interesting to see!!

Passerine
Passerine

Maybe next time, add Swiss Francs? Swiss franc prices for many designer bags are lower than in the UK (when converted to USD equivalents).

Reply to  Passerine

I will definitely look into that!

Passerine
Passerine
Reply to  Amanda Mull

Some designers, like Gucci, make it very easy to get prices in Swiss francs on their web sites. Others are much more difficult. Would be happy to help as I regularly browse the designer shops on and near Bahnhofstrasse in Zurich.

For comparison (in this case shoes, not bags), my new Gucci Jordaan embroidered loafers cost 560 Swiss francs. The U.S. price is $670 PLUS sales tax, depending on where they’re bought. Given that the Swiss franc and U.S. dollar are essentially on par, buying in the U.S. means a $200 bump in price. IMO, that’s a pretty hefty difference!

Reply to  Passerine

Valentino lock shoulder bag is around US$1700 in Europe but close to $2300 PLUS tax in USA (add another $200). Mega price difference.

Passerine
Passerine
Reply to  Passerine

And for bag comparison, my Gucci Tian Boston Supreme (larger size) costs 1410 Swiss Francs. U.S. price is $1850. With the two currencies pretty much equal, buyers in the U.S. do pay a significant premium.

Candace
Candace

So…are these comparisons minus the VAT or should we subtract the VAT from the prices you have listed?

Reply to  Candace

These are local MSRPs–VAT refund would be on top of the listed information. (We’re working to get all those numbers and expand the data in the post in the near future.)

kk78
kk78
Reply to  Amanda Mull

No. VAT is built into the sales price. At least in EU. For example, I purchased a Chanel wallet on a chain for €1500 a few years back. I was charged €1500 and then six weeks later I got the VAT refund of back to my credit card.

Katrina
Katrina
Reply to  Amanda Mull

It will be difficult to get accurate information on the VAT refund, though, since there’s usually a service fee that you need to account for, and the service fee is not always a % of the value purchased. In the UK, the big department stores encourage you to claim your refund only after you’re done with all your shopping, since an element of the service fee is charged per transaction you have with the tax refund desk at Harrod’s or Selfridges. So two people buying the same bag could have completely different net purchase prices on their bags post-refund, if one person claimed for their refund for the bag alone, and if the other consolidated their purchases before making a claim. So the best you can probably have, for the UK at least, is a % range of the refund you’ll get.

C
C

Love this feature! Thanks for doing the math.

Sparky

Cheapest place for Chanel is Hong Kong. I was there and bought a Boy for nearly $1000 less than USA. I found this price calculator online and its accurate: http://www.chanelprices.com

Pamela
Pamela
Reply to  Sparky

Really? When I went I thought everything was the same at non luxe places .. I also did not check out too many high end places. Next trip will for sure!

Reply to  Pamela

Screen capture from Chanel HK site (sorry the pic is so big). Medium size. Women were shopping in there as if it was Target. Crazy!

Pamela
Pamela
Reply to  Sparky

Totes visiting on my next HK trip! Thank you

NewChanelBag
NewChanelBag
Reply to  Sparky

Sparky, Can you send me a link to this screen capture, please? I visited chanel.com but it’s more like a look book without the price details or possibility to place an order.

Reply to  NewChanelBag

Main HK site: http://www.chanel.com/en_HK/

Might not be much help because prices are only displayed if you are in Hong Kong connecting through an HK server. You can take a look at the link I posted above for a site that compares worldwide prices. Good luck!!

kk78
kk78
Reply to  Sparky

Amazing to know. I was there in July and the prices seemed the same, but I was looking at accessories. I’ll have to choose more wisely next time!! (And make sure my husband isn’t with me! ?)

Susan
Susan

This is good to know!
Could you add the Kelly to the list please?

Giselle
Giselle
Reply to  Susan

Check out pursebop.

Reply to  Susan

Hermes prices are difficult to come by, but in general, brands’ pricing structures hold true: if one of a brand’s bag’s is least expensive in a particular market, that’s usually true of its other bags as well.

comfortista_style
comfortista_style

Wow, didn’t expect the price for Chanel in China to be less than in the US

Amanda Mull

Chanel recently realigned its global pricing to encourage Asian (and especially Chinese) consumers to shop at home rather than on holiday and facilitate eventual online sales, so it’s probably ahead of the curve as far as Asian pricing goes.

akm
akm

Also check out the brands that have lowered prices in Hawaii to compete with the Asian market.

Sh Na
Sh Na
Reply to  akm

I’d appreciate it you wouldn’t mind sharing which brands you know of that have Asian market pricing in Hawaii :). Thanks so much!

HelloHappylife
HelloHappylife

How is it cheaper if you have to pay 5X more just to fly to another country? I’m all about good deals but I don’t see the point unless I already have a trip planned. Very interesting to see thought!

Tia
Tia
Reply to  HelloHappylife

Right ✅

Katrina
Katrina
Reply to  HelloHappylife

You can look into luxury websites that ship to your country duty free and use the table to assess if the prices still make sense. There’s quite a few, like LuisaViaRoma, Farfetch, etc. So you don’t even have to fly to get a deal!

Megs Mahoney Dusil
Megs Mahoney Dusil
Reply to  HelloHappylife

I think a lot of people know they are traveling to a certain country or have a friend or family doing so, so they plan their purchases that way 🙂

APD
APD

Exactly! I go to Europe generally twice a year (summer & winter) so I keep a Pinterest board going of what bags I want to get when I’m there.

Pamela
Pamela

Yeah my friends from europe/asia come here to shop because it’s cheaper so that’s interesting to me!

Lana
Lana

Are these the prices after the VAT refund? I don’t understand how that works – when/where to submit paperwork and to who. I would love to start being able to plan purchases around trips though!

kk78
kk78
Reply to  Lana

I don’t believe these are the prices after the refund (they are sticker price). When you purchase an item in Europe you’ll get a receipt that needs to be stamped and the sales person will take care of that for you. They ask for your passport I recall. Then you take that along with your receipt to the airport when you’re flying home to where there are clearly marked tax refund stations. You can wait in line and have someone do it for you or you can mail the paperwork from the airport. That’s how I remember it.

APD
APD
Reply to  kk78

The paperwork has to be stamped by either customs in the EU or in the USA and sent back to the company your refund is through. So either way you have to wait in line. If you do it in the States though, U.S. Customs will charge you 8%-12% for importing the bag because you have to declare it in the process.

Tiffany
Tiffany

If only I saw this before my recent trip to Paris… though I will add that Longchamp (although it’s not a premier designer)is significantly cheaper in France than in Canada. I paid 35% less – and that was before the VAT refund.
Tip – if you don’t have other VAT refunds to do, just purchase it in the airport where they take off 9.5% VAT (vs. 12%) immediately. It’s less $$$ but it saves you the hassles of the long VAT refund line up and paperwork. 😉

kk78
kk78
Reply to  Tiffany

I totally agree about longshot. However, you can fill out all your paperwork in advance and then mail it at the airport. They feel that should be quicker.

TwiggyM
TwiggyM

Chanel just had a price increase in the UK due to the Brexit situation so the price is now about £3600 or something for the Classic Flap medium size (could it possibly be £3650? I don’t remember the exact price).

crescent
crescent

In my country, they add luxury tax to designer goods so bags are always cheaper overseas. We take advantage of trips to Europe and the US to buy bags cheaper.

janelle
janelle

The Australian price for chanel classic flap medium size (however, they call it large size here in au, for the 26cm one) is actually AUD6800. There seems to be a price reduce last year due to exchange rate (so that I heard anyway). I just got my baby yesterday!!!

Justice J. Srisuk
Justice J. Srisuk

Wow. Poor Australia always gets screwed when it comes to luxury pricing. Not only that, most of the major fashion houses choose not to offer their entire collections in their Australian boutiques.
There’s a YouTuber named Mel in Melborrne who has to travel to France to get her bags as she gets both a better deal as well as a luxe handbag company’s entire product line instead of only a limited selection.

Lara Wills
Lara Wills

Try living further south in New Zealand. Were even more screwed! 🙂

Arana
Arana

This is a great idea! Whenever I’ve traveled, I find France / Italy and Hong Kong to be the cheapest. Dubai is usually over priced for US and European brands, except if you shop during the shopping festival or Ramadan, when the deals are unbelievable. How about doing a post on best deals on brands in the US? That would help me decide which bags to ask my friends to get for me..

Katrina
Katrina

One surprising thing I’ve found was that, with the foreign exchange rates, you could find American brands like Proenza Schouler at cheaper prices than if you buy them in the US. Look for sites that deliver duty paid. I got my PS11 at about 20-25% cheaper than if I bought it in the US on Farfetch. I had a voucher for 10% off, but even without it, it would have still been cheaper than buying the bag within the US.

Tin
Tin

All i know is that asia has the highest price when it comes to designer brands..poor us!

kk78
kk78

Perfect timing as I am headed to Western Europe on Tuesday! I have been thinking about which items to buy for weeks. Hoping to snag a LV evasion piece and maybe something else. Dying to pick up a Chanel bag but even in euros the price is so hard to justify.

Slim

London Heathrow has great deals. I usually shop for great buys on Cyber Monday and right after Christmas. Purchased most of my bags with 25 – 30% off
right in the good old USA!

Suzanne Grandinetti
Suzanne Grandinetti
Reply to  Slim

I would be interested in knowing how this is done. I see a London Heathrow website, but no way to shop there online. Help please.

Slim

Also, Cyber Monday is the first Monday after the Thanksgiving holiday, which is celebrated her in the USA.

Slim

I was there in person 2014. Instead of getting a VAT refund, the discount/tax is already in the price. You don’t have to complete forms.

Imgoingbroke
Imgoingbroke
Reply to  Slim

I’m confused. You said you that purchased most of your bags with 25%-30% off right in the good old USA. How did you do that from the USA?

Reply to  Imgoingbroke

I live in the USA. . I vacation in Europe every two years. Hope this clears up the confusion.

Imgoingbroke
Imgoingbroke
Reply to  Slim

Thanks slim, I get it now. 🙂

Reply to  Imgoingbroke

Sorry for the confusion. I bought a YSL bag at Neiman’s and saved about $800 on sale. I bought a Fendi and also saved about $800 at Bergdorfs in NYC. I bought a Chanel WOC at Hethrow airport and saved over $800. The WOC was $1700 at Heathrow. I bought a Chanel double flap in Paris and saved about $800 with the VAT refund. The best sales on designer buys happens around Cyber Monday in November.

The Rice Thins Gown
The Rice Thins Gown
Reply to  Imgoingbroke

I think she meant that London Heathrow has a lot of great deals. In addition, on Cyber Mondays and other holiday shopping days designer handbags are marked down 25-30% on American shopping sites.

Slim

Yes, thank you exactly what I meant.

tess
tess

I travel frequently for work and I am in Paris once a year and yes the prices on all bags are lower but alas Hermes still will not sell me a Kelly. The boutiques even have Birkins and Kellys out on display that are not for purchase …. crazy.

Scottsdale Kim
Scottsdale Kim

Great price for Chanel is the boutique within Nordstrom in Portland, OR. No sales tax and you can earn Nordstrom notes if you use their credit card.

They also carry YSL, Gucci, etc.

Joni Allen Ooms
Joni Allen Ooms
Reply to  Scottsdale Kim

However, I just checked on line for Chanel at the Portland Nordstom and Chanel is not coming up.

Elizabel
Elizabel

Hi, any chance you can include Bottega Veneta in this? Thank you for a great article!

KK
KK

I think that HongKong will be a better comparison than China, since every single imported stuff that gets into HongKong are way cheaper than in China

lovemyfashions
lovemyfashions

I ordinarily advantage around 7 thousand-9 thousand bucks/month for outsourcing at home. For everyone anxious to work essential independent assignment for couple of hrs/a day at your home and make great pay while doing it… Test this errand lovemyfashions

Jess
Jess

I can’t believe Australia made it on the list and for Saint Laurent!!!

CrazyShopper
CrazyShopper
Reply to  Jess

Agreed! I cannot believe that something (Designer I mean!) is cheaper in Australia than rest of the World

May Li
May Li

Chanel CF Medium price in China has already been changed to 31,200CNY instead of 29,800 – which is $4,679

kindled
kindled

Actually, Argentina is suuuuuuuuper cheap. There’s a ~20% VAT but also you can get a ~30% discount by bringing U.S. cash and exchanging it there, because the Argentinian government sets the official exchange rate at an artificial rate, whereas you can exchange it in country at a much better deal. Luxury brands have to use the official exchange rate in pricing, so you get a 30% discount by trading USD in country, plus the VAT back.

Audrey K
Audrey K

I have been contemplating buying a Givenchy Antigona from one of the U.K. sites and I’m a little reluctant despite the potential for a decent savings ($400+). I’m always worried the item will be some how damaged in shipping, or there will be a defect and I have to go through the trouble of sending the bag back. What do you guys think?

Karina Halle
Karina Halle
Reply to  Audrey K

Matches Fashion, LuisaviaRoma, Farfetch… I live in Canada and I only shop those stores online and they’re all in Europe. Most have free returns if you’re not satisfied and some even refund your duties paid as well (which are included in the prices).

Audrey K
Audrey K
Reply to  Karina Halle

Thanks for replying! I’m actually really curious about Matches Fashion! I came across them several months ago and was eyeing the Antigona then but wasn’t ready to pull the trigger on it, even though the price was right! Their international shipping and return policy is actually a lot more clear than other larger retailers, which is shocking. I’m learning toward ordering from them or from Harvey Nicholas’s which is a Harrods competitor in London. Their price, and Matches Fashion are similar. Harrods on the other hand, is more in line with many of the big U.S. retailers like Neimans or Saks. I wonder what the deal is with the price discrepancy?

Katrina
Katrina
Reply to  Audrey K

That’s always a risk with any online purchase. Check your store’s return policy for overseas purchases, some of them offer free returns even for international shipments. Even if they don’t, most reputable stores should have a clear process for returns. Most good online stores are also very careful about packing their shipments (too careful, in some cases) as it’s also in their interests to ensure that the product gets to the customer in pristine condition. But, like I said, there is always a risk, however small, that something goes wrong in the shipping process.

Audrey K
Audrey K
Reply to  Katrina

Thanks so much for your feedback! Your right most reputable retailers are pretty good about inspecting items before they’re shipped and will pack items carefully. I suppose I’m just a paranoid shopper. I generally see all my bags in person before buying them so I’m able to look for any issues with it!

Jennifer McGee
Jennifer McGee

Great post….would love to see more incl Goyard; YSL shopper tote; Chanel WOC; anything Prada

jg
jg

It would be good to mention that Australia has its GST (Goods and Services tax) built into all its prices, unlike the USA where you have to add tax to the prices.

Loulisa
Loulisa

London is a great place to get luxury bags. I remember when I visited I was able to buy several bags at Harrods and discovered some other brands too like Susurro Ldn which has been my obsession since.

Kathy cronick
Kathy cronick

I bought a purse in France and the store told me all I had to do was go to the airport, show my receipt and I would get my vat. I stood in 2 lines for over an hour! Finally they told me I had to go back to the store, that was where I would receive the VAT! How do you get your money back? Where do you go? (BTW, I was on my way home, too late to go back to the store.

Laurie kucic
Laurie kucic
Reply to  Kathy cronick

You need to get the store to provide you with paperwork and signature, and you need your passport. Than you take the paperwork and signature to the airport, with a portion you fill out and sign. Than you go to refund line and get your cash. If you convert it you also pay a fee. It ends up being 9% all together.

If you purchase at a dept store like Harrods and Selfridges than they do the paperwork for you. But you still need to bring that to airport for refund.

You don’t receive vat at store, you receive paperwork. Some countries like Italy give it to you, and some like UK you have to ask for paperwork. Any purchase over 40.00 you can get paperwork for.

Laurie
Laurie
Reply to  Kathy cronick

I also shopped in France, specifically the Chanel store. The saleswoman completed my VAT paperwork and told me what I needed to do. When I got to the airport I gave them the receipt and VAT paperwork. It took about 4-6 weeks to receive my refund. The process was surprisingly seamless.

Laurie kucic
Laurie kucic
Reply to  Laurie

You can receive Cash right away. Or wait for it on a credit card. I’ve heard people claiming it never came on credit card.

Meg Joshi
Meg Joshi

Why isn’t Italy included in the countries list?

Althea Henry
Althea Henry

Question Hermes bracelets cheaper in Paris ?

Ana Liezel Dimalanta
Ana Liezel Dimalanta

May I suggest that you also check the prices in Russia? They have good prices for luxury bags

Marissa
Marissa

this list should be updated though…. 2018 price for medium flap Chanel in China is now 40k RMB equivalent US$5800 which makes it $200 more expensive than current USA price

Evelyn Kuah
Evelyn Kuah

Hello, just wondering if its cheaper to get Prada in Paris or London? As Prada is not covered in the article. Thank you.

Kathy Oscar
Kathy Oscar

Years ago I purchased my Givenchy Antigona at Harrod’s for significantly less than I would have paid in the US. Did the same in purchasing from Gucci in Italy. Doing the paperwork at the airport and at the point of sale is important!

Jean F.
Jean F.

Where can I purchase a Gucci belt on line for a reasonable price? The double G’s. I am I the States. Thank you.

Javeli
Javeli
1 year ago

What about all airport duty stores in Asia … like Thailand …

Sarah
Sarah
1 year ago

No longer any VAT refund upon departing the UK. Another of Boris’ unfathomable decisions.