My love of Yves Saint Laurent has only been growing recently. Their handbag collection was not known years ago for appealing to a younger twenty-something crowd, but lately, YSL handbags have been riding the wave. While the YSL Tribute Flat Tote is made to look ancient with the crackled gold finish, the finished product has an old world feel with a new world appeal. The way this bag is finished is quite intriguing, as the patent leather is styled with a fresh finished of crackled gold. The gold is not super blingy, more of a subdued brushed gold. The doubles shoulder straps have an 8″ drop. This bag is just as flat as they say it is, with merely 1″D, but somehow I still love it. It is a fresh look, a clean look, and a highly sought after bag. The inside does have a zip pocket along with silk satin lining. Overall dimensions are 16Â½”W X 17Â¾”H X 1″D. Pre-order through Saks for $1295.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight