A few seasons ago, Valentino was synonymous with bows, but that all took a change when the brand introduced its Rockstud collection; now the brand that signifies femininity and elegance also provides just the right amount of edge. I’m the definition of a Valentino Rockstud girl because I turn to well-made items but also like a little spunk, and since the inception, this line has spoken to me. We may still be surrounded by winter and cold weather, but this week I’m warming myself up with the right amount of color and Rockstud everything. I want to start my spring off with tonal rockstuds in all of my favorite designs, along with some spunky shoes, from Valentino. No better way to dream of all of these fabulous items than to play with them, photograph them, and feel like they are mine.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors