To me Bottega Veneta has to try really hard to go wrong. If they continue using their signature woven leather and continue using rich supple leather, they will remain on top as timeless and beautiful. Simplicity is part of Bottega Veneta’s plan and the Bottega Veneta Woven Cosmetic Case is a complete hit because it does not stray from their norm. A perfect stocking stuffer, this cosmetic case is designed with rich and supple brown woven leather which is accented with goldtone hardware. The two pull tabs come together to nearly resemble a small bow on their top zip. On the inside there is canvas lining and this little chic travel accessory measures 4Â½”H X 7Â½”L X 2″W. A total and simple hit for me and I would sure be happy to see it down in my stocking. Via Saks for $290.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014