The bitter winter cold hasn’t taken over yet and the Resort lines are already ready for our ogling pleasure. The Yves Saint Laurent Resort Line has made its way to Saks and boasts many familiar looks with a few new designs. Bright color is not emphasized in this line but the clean designs speak for themselves. The Yves Saint Laurent Downtown Tote is available in different sizes and material (medium or large and leather or canvas). The leather tote features cervo montana leather with goldtone hardware, buckle detail, and double top handles straps. Dimensions of this supple medium tote are 14″H X 17″L X 7″W, which shows the tote is completely practical and large enough for everyday use. The canvas tote is available in a rustic sage canvas with leather trim with goldtone hardware and buckle detail. The inside of the canvas tote sports canvas lining. Price wise I would opt for the leather tote; it seems you get more bang for your buck. Both are available for pre-order. Leather tote $1395 through Saks while the canvas tote is $1095 through Saks.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six