There has only been one bag in the past few months that I completely and totally can not get off my mind. Many of you may know which bag I am referring to; the Salvatore Ferragamo Oversized Carlotta Alligator Tote. I have this small part of me, like 1/10193867th of me, that holds to the fact that this will be my wedding day gift from Vlad. Since the chance of that is minuscule, it would make sense to find a bag similar without the unbearable price tag. Sunny and cheery, the Salvatore Ferragamo Origami Tote retains the shape of the Carlotta that we love with a price tag that does not cost the price of a nice car. I still love the huge oversized version, for my travel bag, but this would be a day to day bag. The Italian leather is plush and divine and the bag itself is roomy. This is not really a close second, as the Carlotta is on a pedestal in my mind, but it is a viable option. Pre-order through Saks for $1890.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014