The name “Fashion Week” is so misleading. A quick seven days of fancy clothes and we’re done and can move on, right? Please? NOPE. Fashion already has a warped sense of time (winter coats for sale in June, anyone?), and now we’re done with our third week of Fashion Week, this one in Italy. Milan Fashion Week has come and gone, but as with both New York and London before it, the full story of the event isn’t just what happens inside the shows. There’s a whole world of fashion going on outside as well, and that includes some people of varying levels of fame carrying handbags. Naturally, where there are people carrying bags, we are there to document it. Take a look at the best handbag moments from outside Milan’s Spring 2014 shows.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Céline's Spring 2015 Runway Bags Struggle Following Upheaval in Accessories Department
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable