This one doesn’t take much explanation: We love the Proenza Schouler PS1 and always have, and the excitement is palpable around here when new PS1s surface. We’ve been thinking for a while that the bag could use a few new shades, and it looks as though the Proenza team was right there with us. Now in tangerine, viola, raspberry suede and teal, you have four more ways to enjoy the It Bag that just won’t quit. All can be had for $1595 via ProenzaSchouler.com.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five