I cannot believe it. Christmas is at the end of this week, as in 4 days from now. As in, when did that happen and what am I going to buy people?? Nevertheless it is nearly here and I have yet to make a true wishlist. So here it is. Take note Vlad, family, and friends. And yes, I realize my wishlist is almost entirely black, grey, and white. The weather must be affecting me.
1. Vince Oversized Checked Shirt: Large, comfy, and chic, this shirt has everything I want. Via Net A Porter for $195.
2. Vosges Flying Chocolate + Bacon Pig: After our last trip to NYC I became obsessed with bacon chocolate. Sounds entirely odd but the combination of salty bacon with sweet chocolate makes my mouth happy. Why the pig? I LOVE Pigs (inside joke with Shannon). Via Vosges for $8.
3. Samsung 32″ Widescreen 1080p TV: The TV in our bedroom is slowly dying, resulting in a progressively growing loud buzzing. Time to be out with the old and in with the new. Via Amazon for $1,019.
4. Christian Louboutin Zoupi 120 Platforms: Zipper detail is the new stud. Strappy and sassy, these Louboutins would go perfectly with the black skinnies and plaid shirt I want. Via Net A Porter for $935.
5. All-Clad 4-Square Waffle Maker: Confession, I love waffles. I could eat waffles for breakfast everyday for an entire year and possibly not get sick of them. Our old waffle maker was so cheap and falling apart that we had to throw it away. Via Williams Sonoma for $199.
6. Current/Elliott Skinny Legging Jeans: Torn up black skinny legging jeans are and edgy wardrobe staple. HELLO they go perfectly with the plaid top. Via ShopBop for $207.
7. Rebecca Minkoff Love Letter Satchel: This is the bag Rebecca herself was carrying when we saw her in October. I love the long strap drop and multiple zippers, tassels, and compartments. Via ShopBop for $495.
8. Toy Watch Plasteramic Watch: Unlike Vlad, I am not a huge watch fan. But this sporty watch is fun and perfect for me. The reason I love it, the plastic strap. Via Saks for $195.
9. Ever Marsa Kimono Dress: This dress screams my name. It looks like a silky robe. Enough said. Via ShopBop for $308.
10. Clarisonic Mia Skin Cleansing System: I swear by my Sonicare toothbrush and figure it would be great to try a sonic skin care cleanser for my face. Via Saks for $149.
P.S. Please consider supporting our small, bag-loving team by clicking our links before shopping or checking out at your favorite online retailers like Amazon, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, or any of the listed partners on our shop page. We truly appreciate your support!