Over the year there have been a number of fug bags designed by some of the big names. Now that the year is ending, the black numbers need to be written in bulk and designers have gorgeous handbags that popped up just in time. I have been on a purse ban for the past few months, which ended today with a new Gucci tote, but that is besides the point. The point is that I have been keeping my wallet closed and attempting not to be tempted. Way too many bags are out right now that have me drooling and my hand itching to grab that lovely piece of plastic that is so easy to swipe and brings me good things. If I let me hand begin to do some plastic swiping damage, I may begin with the Marc Jacobs Karen Leather Frame Handbag. This frame bag features supple tan ruched leather with gold hardware and a touch of gloss. The detachable link shoulder strap adds fun without tacky. More of a ‘look at me, I am sexy’ than ‘look at me, I try too hard’. Closing the bag is a clasp closure and the handles feature circular buckle detail. Simple brown bag goes sexy at the house of Marc. Via Net-a-Porter for $1500.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five