I have a closet crush on the Marc Jacobs Collection Quilted Cord Maggie! Marc’s designs being eerily similar to one another is not a plus for him (reference the Karen which is the fraternal twin of this bag), but I still like this handbag. The plum suede body with leather trim would look perfect for winter. The way the top-stitching is done creates a corduroy effect. The (removable) chain link shoulder strap and Trompe l’oeil signature feature tortoiseshell and golden brass. Pocket wise, this handbag has it all; including, a large center compartment with a zip pocket, open pockets for the front and back, and a zip pocket on the back of the purse. Measurements are 13″ x 11.5″ x 7″, and this color and bag is a sugar plum delight. Reduced from $2150 at eLuxury for $1500.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five