What is that I see? Pebble-grain leather that looks lush from Marc Jacobs? Ok I am just giving Marc a hard time. We all know that he is a creative genius that merely flops from time to time (sometimes worse and more often than others). But Marc has his groove thing back with the Marc by Marc Jacobs Dr. Q Groovee design. The leather looks divine and sturdy, the brass hardware offers a perfect touch, and the removable flat leather shoulder strap makes the bag convertible and practical. I love the simple touch of the pinktuck pleat detail on the front, back, and side. While the inside is merely lined with textile lining, I am not let-down by it much because the price point is quite low for a well made leather bag. Also the inside features a patch pocket, cell phone pocket, and leather-trimmed zip pocket. Finishing off a new groove, the measurements are 17″x 9.5″x 6″. Oddly delightful from Marc Jacobs. And wait until you catch this price… $498 at eLuxury. Under $500 = a bargain.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight