You know those weeks where you are just so far behind you can barely handle it. Well let’s just say that the past 2 months have been that way for me! Yes, I know, I am being a bit dramatic but it surely has been really busy lately for me. Although I may be busy, I always have time for the bags. For Spring 2006 there is a new look by Marc Jacobs for Louis Vuitton. Let’s welcome the Louis Vuitton Pochette Accessoires which shows off the hip and trendy perforated monogram canvas with kidskin trim. The funky part of this bag is the front perforated flat pocket with fuchsia colored microfiber lining. As a side note, do any of you own microfiber? I fell in love with a microfiber couch and can not stop raving about microfiber! Back to the bag, there is a removable leather strap, golden brass hardware, a signature padlock and rivets on the front, and the bag finishes off with microfiber lining and a flat pocket. This cute little perforated accessory measures 8.5″ x 5.1″ x 2″ and is available through eLuxury for $540.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014