I hate traveling. More accurately, I hate getting to places; once I’m there, I love it. I was not alive for the days when air travel was a glamorous and refined experience, but based on the vaguely bus station-like feel it has now, I have a hard time believing that those days ever even existed. With the holiday-travel trifecta of Thanksgiving, Hanukkah and Christmas looming large in the near future, odds are that most of you are going to board a plane or two in order to visit family and loved ones sometime in the next six weeks. In an act of blog-based commiseration, I’ve assembled 15 GIFs that I feel accurately portray the process involved in packing that most annoying of bags: the suitcase.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors