Each season, we become part of the New York Fashion Week scene and have the opportunity to attend shows and pop backstage for some of our favorite designers. We love to share our Fashion Week coverage, and this season we are bringing you an even more intimate look with PurseBlog Video. We selected five shows to feature, but while you wait for those videos, take a look at our trailer of what’s to come! We hope you enjoy it.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Céline's Spring 2015 Runway Bags Struggle Following Upheaval in Accessories Department
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable