As spring sale season gets ready to begin and pre-fall deliveries start to trickle in, it’s time for us to again check in on what’s what at our favorite international retailers in this week’s edition of The International Edit. Non-US stores sometimes have sale and delivery schedules slightly different than those we’re used to in the States, but the more globalized the fashion industry becomes, the more things sync up. This week, we’ve spotted a few of our spring favorites that are likely to sell out soon, as well as several things that we’ll be looking forward to wearing come fall.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- Instagram's Best Bags of NYFW