As spring sale season gets ready to begin and pre-fall deliveries start to trickle in, it’s time for us to again check in on what’s what at our favorite international retailers in this week’s edition of The International Edit. Non-US stores sometimes have sale and delivery schedules slightly different than those we’re used to in the States, but the more globalized the fashion industry becomes, the more things sync up. This week, we’ve spotted a few of our spring favorites that are likely to sell out soon, as well as several things that we’ll be looking forward to wearing come fall.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014