While gray is sitting on the “it” color pedestal, lush purple colors are not only closely gaining, but are about to overthrow gray. Pairing your gray hues for fall and winter with a succulent shade of purple will make your outfit pop. An absolutely stunning shape that has done nothing but created buzz for itself, the Jimmy Choo Mahala Bag is ready for fall in a chic aubergine leather. The contrast suede panels are the perfect touch, to offset the leather and the gold hardware, and make the handle on each side stand out. There are two zip fastenings on the front, one of the back, and a Jimmy Choo embossed plaque on the front. Lush sand suede lines the inside. This handbag has my heart, and while the shocking blue was great for summer, this is a must have for fall and winter.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight